Featured Product

Prism Lights

Forum > Products and Techniques >

xdefylifex
Rating:

View xdefylifex's timeline

Current Hair: Brown.

Posted 5 years, 6 months ago

So I know how hard it is to figure out the best bleach powder/cream combination.
I've personally stood in the isle of Sally's Beauty Supply looking at all of the different packages and containers and felt so overwhealmed and I don't even know what to choose.

Luckily my last descision was probably my best! (and only my second try Wohoo!)

For bleach powder I got the one called Prism Lights, and apparently they had like 3 different kinds with like a blue undertone or a purple one and then something else. I grabbed the violet one because I was going to be using it for bleach bathing and I'm trying to tone down the yellow in my hair.

Then for the cream I picked up some pure white 20 developer due to the fact that my hair damages easily and I didn't want to overdue it, and the other cream they had was either kinda expensive or I had used it before with very unhappy results.

BEST COMBO EVER!
Little did I know that when I redid my roots my boyfriend would leave like 7 brown patches in my hair forcing me to use a package and go over them. First off the package makes a whole lot more bleach then I needed and I was extremely depressed to have to wash it down the drain, but It also didn't smell too bad, and then when I later looked at the package it advertised a green apple scent (who knew?)

Also (I think due to the violet) it skipped the ugly orangeish stange and went straight to a nicel pale blonde.

I give it 5 stars

Smile

powder
cream

Jude
Rating:

View Jude's timeline

Hair Crazy Staff

Current Hair: White

Glad to hear it worked. It's great when your hair bleaches easily!

--
Jude (Site Admin)

*Support the site & shop at HairCrazy.com!*
We stock Pravana, Special Effects, Manic Panic, Directions, Stargazer, Crazy Color, Adore + more!

(International orders welcome!)

ultra_violence
Rating:

View ultra_violence's timeline

Current Hair: Red-natural.

thats great, i will have to try it out sometime.

too fast to live...too young to die.