HairCrazy.info
Log-in | Register

Featured Product

Boyfriend wants girl hair

Forum > Styling How-To >
moomoowolfie
Rating:

Posted 4 years, 5 months ago

please, if you are too judgemental or have beliefs that this is immoral or wrong, do not comment. i'm only here for helpful suggestions Grin
my boyfriend recently decided he wants to dress as a girl part-time, and we've been working on what to do with his hair. he has dark brown wavy hair and a rectangular face... his hair is currently a little below chin length.
the problem is that he doesn't want to look too feminine when he's out of his girl 'persona.' if anyone has any kind of suggestions on what sort of hair cut could possibly suit him, or cute hairstyles for medium length wavy hair, comment please!

HopelessDeviate
Rating:

View HopelessDeviate's timeline

Hair Crazy Staff

Current Hair: L'Oreal Majirouge in Dark Burgundy Brown

Do you have a photo of him?

HOPELESS

pierat
Rating:

View pierat's timeline

Current Hair: Brownish

What kind of style clothes etc does he wear? I've seen a lot of styles that could be unisex on people that wear skinny jeans most of the time. Reasonably short but with a long fringe, which I imagine is quite versatile.

I would have thought this could work well being messy for a boy and then swept to one side and maybe clipped up with a hair slide for a girl?

Vicious_Badger
Rating:

Current Hair: Brown and blue

Yeah...The less intricate the style the easier it is to look suitable on both sexes. I'd say go with something about shoulder length with maybe layers only near the bottom. And if any fringe, keep it long.

bekki
Rating:

View bekki's timeline

Current Hair: Short, black/red

meh why not just get a wig for when he's feel girly ... then he can take it off and he'll look completely normal again.

Jude
Rating:

View Jude's timeline

Hair Crazy Staff

Current Hair: White

You said he has wavy hair? How if he got a haircut that would look feminine when straightened but could look more masculine if he just let it dry into waves?

How about some layers? I'm pretty sure if he had a layered cut as his boy hair, he could have that "I shaved my head 18 months ago and haven't cut it since" look, e.g. grunge type hair Wink but with some straightening you could turn the ends in and make it look girlier.
It's hard to explain.

What's his style when he dresses male?

--
Jude (Site Admin)

*Support the site & shop at HairCrazy.com!*
We stock Pravana, Special Effects, Manic Panic, Directions, Stargazer, Crazy Color, Adore + more!

(International orders welcome!)

VaLukeAraptor
Rating:

View VaLukeAraptor's timeline

Current Hair: some weird brown/blonde colour a salon did

Guys straightening their hair is pretty common nowadays. So i'd suggest a long, simple straight style for normal day-to-day, and then curling it when he wants to look like a girl.

Its what one of my friends used to do in drag and it was uncanny o.O

tooblueforyou
Rating:

View tooblueforyou's timeline

Current Hair: Pink & purple

Posted 4 years, 4 months ago

Emo hair is very unisex. And I say emo NOT as a bad thing, because I love the hair styles. Wink